Casale has developed advanced processes from scratch to become once again a major force in the construction of entire grass-roots plants. To do so the company took advantage of the technology, experience, and know-how that was built up by the firm over the years through the revamping work and its long tradition of invention and innovation.
Casale was the first company to ever license grass-root ammonia plants starting back in 1921. Taking advantage of its tradition of having licensed more than 200 plants in the first part of its history and of the more recent experience and know-how built up with the revamping activity, Casale has developed various technologies for ammonia, urea, melamine, methanol plants, nitrates and phosphates.
With various plants in operation and under design Casale is becoming once again a major force in the design of grass-root ammonia, urea and methanol plants.
These services include:
- Technical audits
- Advisory and consultancy services for improved plant performance
- Feasibility studies
- Licensing of Proprietary technologies
- Basic & detailed engineering
- Project Management
- Procurement Services
- Plant construction Management
- Plant Commissioning, Start-up and Optimization
- Project contracting on turn-key basis
- After sales technical services